Terms and Conditions
- Released Value Protection included in price.
Under this option, the moving company assumes a liability $0.6 per lb. per article. For example, if during the move a 10-lb. TV valued at $800 was damaged, you would receive $6.00 in compensation (60 c. x 10 lb).
- The company moving time starts when our trucks arrive at your location and the time stops upon completion of the moving job.
- The customer’s furniture shall be covered with moving pads (blankets) and then shrink-wrapped to insure no damage is done to the Customer’s property during the move. If the customer refuses the packing and/or wrapping we reserve the right to cancel the move.
- Our foreman is the only person authorized to make decisions regarding truck parking, what furniture needs to be disassembled, and how to correctly pack the furniture.
- If the move is not finished by 10pm, we reserve the right to lock the truck, move it to a secured parking lot and resume the move the next morning after 8am. It is the Customer’s responsibility to pay for such “Secured Parking”. The customer shall also pay for the actual time it takes us to get from the Customer’s place to the secured parking location and from the secured parking to the Customer’s place of destination.
- If your move takes more than one day, then a separate moving Agreement shall be signed for every additional day. In such a case the Customer shall pay at the end of each moving day.
- The customer shall pay the full cost of the moving job right after the end of the job. If the full amount is not paid upon completion of the move we reserve the right to submit your case to a collection agency of our choice within 30 days of the last moving day.
- Payment for our moving service shall be made by the Customer in CASH, DEBT CARD OR CREDIT CARD. NO PERSONAl OR BUSINESS CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to pay for any parking tickets and the amount of a ticket will be added to the invoice.
- We require a non-refundable deposit of $100-150 before the move. If, for any reason, the Customer reschedules or cancels the move on the moving date and our movers have already left our parking lot, we shall keep the above amount which will be used to cover our expenses incurred as a result of such a short-notice cancellation.
- If at any time during the move the Customer treats our crew with disrespect or if conditions at the Customer’s location become unsafe, including but not limited to, dirty environment, insects, pests, stale air, etc., we reserve the right to stop the job and refuse the further service.
- Valuation – all items that are located inside and /or outside of any facilities and areas where our movers are working will be covered at $0.60 per pound per article at no additional cost to the Customer.
- We reserve the right to not move any items that cannot be moved safely in their present condition, unless the Customer releases the Company from all liability. In this case the Customer will have to fill out and sign the Agreement in the appropriate place.
- Moving furniture, appliances, electronics which were not packed by our crew negates our responsiblity for any damages to such items.
- We shall not be responsible for any all electrical and mechanical damage to any and all items we move since we do not know their electrical and mechanical condition before the moving job.
- We shall not be responsible for all / any items misplaced or lost during the move, except when we have an inventory list filled out before the move. The time spent to fill out the inventory list shall be charged on our hourly basis. Upon completion of the move, the Customer shall be solely responsible for inspecting the truck in terms of items left inside the truck.
- In a case where the Customer and/or his relatives, friends, etc. help our movers to load and/or unload the truck, we shall not be held responsible either for the moving quality, losses and/or damages which can occur during such move.