Moving from Los Angeles to San Diego
Get A Free Quote
Save Your Money
Our all-inclusive flat-rate service includes fuel, taxes, and manpower.
You will not be surprised with hidden fees.
Protect Your Belongings
The Professional Moving Company is committed to providing high quality service at an affordable price.
You won’t find better moving prices from Los Angeles to San Diego.
Example: One bedroom apt. or studio from $ 690 (depending on availability) – includes two team members, one truck, moving blankets, free wardrobes, and other necessary packing materials.
Plan your moving budget from our accurate estimate based on your specific needs, and avoid surprises on the day of the move. Call us (323) 499-9324 to discuss your move to San Diego, or simply complete the form and one of our experts will be in touch within 1 hour with your free moving estimate.
Our professional moving teams disassemble and reassemble furniture. Avoid having to clean and press your hanging clothes after the move. We will pack and unpack your clothes using our free wardrobe boxes.
We constantly strive for 100% customers satisfaction. Our services are designed to help with every aspect of your long-distance move L.A. to San Diego.
Our day before the move packaging service will save a lot of time on the actual move day saving you money overall. Call our manager for more details and more money-saving services.
Regardless of the services you want, our L.A. to S.D. team always provides the utmost care when handling your valuables, so you will be able to make your move safely and stress-free.
We are delighted to say our hard work and efficiency has earned 1st rate recognition from hundreds of clients in Los Angeles and San Diego. We are proud of the positive reviews from our customers and our 5 star rating in Yelp, as they reflect our commitment to our valuable customers.
You can see results without sending the form.
Checklist for Moving to San Diego
- Call us in advance to go through all details of the move – (323) 499-9324
- Create an inventory list of the items you’re moving.
- Estimate the amount of packing supplies needed or request supplies from us.
- Exclude all perishable items and all items containing gas or flammables.
- Less frequently used items should be packed first.
- Estimate the square footage of your home or office so we can determine the right size truck, or request visual on-site estimate.
- Make sure you confirm your move a few days ahead of time.