Have some items of furniture you need to transport for a small cost?
We have a solution for you!
You can transfer your goods with a major discount by sharing space in a moving truck.
You can save up to 50 percent off of a regular moving rate when you choose to share a truck.
When you have a small load to take across the country, you’ll be looking for a way to make it happen for a small amount of money. Your best solution would be to partially take space on a large moving truck going in your required direction.
You’ll be sharing the space in the truck with other customers which also means that you’ll be sharing the transportation costs. That will be the cheapest and easiest way to move your belongings across the country.
With a partial load, you only pay for the space you occupy. Sharing a trailer with another customer is the most cost-effective way to move.
To request shared transportation, you need to fill out the form below and our manager will contact you for further details.
Time Frame for Long Distance relocation
- Up to 500 miles: 1 – 7 business days
- Up to 1000 miles: 2 – 14 business days
- More 1000 miles: 3 – 21 business days
Time Frame depend from:
- Weather Conditions, so when bad weather and road closures strike, delivery delays are inevitable.
- The amount and weight of items you are moving.
- The workload of our company, may vary depending on peak times.
You can order delivery of your belongings by separate truck with the particular date of unloading. This will affect the price of moving.
You will have the opportunity to discuss all these and other points before the beginning of the shipment.