Get A Free Quote
Save Your Money
Protect Your Belongings
You can see results without sending the form.
Are you looking for professional movers?
Depending on your needs, we can provide any service separately or an all-inclusive service. If you want to utilize a POD – you can have Professional Moving Company handle just packing, just the loading, or both packing and loading together.
Our goal is to help with your move, always considering your budget and your specific needs.
Contact our manager (323) 499-9324 and tell him your needs – he’ll recommend the most efficient way to reach your goal, saving your time and money.
One of the most important steps of the moving process is packing. Efficient packing is important to ensure your household goods are secure.
Our movers have the necessary skills and equipment for disassembly/reassembly of all your furniture and for its safe and secure transportation. Upon delivery all the furniture will be reassembled in your new residence.
Our drivers are trained and our trucks are equipped for efficient and secure transportation of your household goods.
We also move pianos, safes, statues, art pieces, and any other valuable items.
Every aspect of our work is meant to minimize your worrying and complete your move as fast as possible. This includes:
- Prompted start times.
- Our trucks always have the necessary equipment and packing materials.
- We will the most efficient quantity of movers to pack and load your belongings depending on your goals, needs, and budget.
Our moving consultant will be in touch with you to make sure your household goods are moved efficiently, meeting all your specific requests and needs.
Our service is available on weekends. We want to move you comfortably at your convenience.
Have some items of furniture you need to transport for a small cost? You can save up to 50 % off of a regular moving rate when you choose to share a moving truck.
If you’re moving across the Country, State, or City – Professional Moving Company will get you there. Check our Long Distance Moving Services that will take the stress out of your move.
How to reduce the moving costs? Our experienced movers wrote this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it will be at the same rate, hourly pay.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Checklist for Moving
What to do before you move?
- Contacting of utility providers. With an eye to confirm moving officially you have to contact utility providers such as cable, gas, phone, water and etc.
- Create an inventory list for the items you’re moving.
- Prepare enough packing supplies or make sure to request those from the moving company.
- Exclude any perishable items and any items which contain gas or flammables.
- Make sure one truck is enough to fit your belongings. Find out the square footage of your place or request visual estimate on-site.
- Start packing your items from the ones you use less in frequent.
- Make sure you confirm your arrangement with moving company ahead of time.