30% off in Feb & Mar on cleaning & handyman services
Cleaning Up When You’re Moving Out
Movers have taken out your furniture and belongings, now the rooms are empty. It is time to have a move out cleaning session for your home or apartment.
At this moment, our professional house cleaners are ready to help with cleaning at your previous housing and give you an opportunity to take care of moving into your new place.
What does a move out clean include?
Our move-out cleaning includes:
You can order all of the above procedures or choose the ones necessary for you.
Call our manager to discuss the details of your move and check out how you can save your time and money.
How much does a move-out cleaning cost?
Move-out cleaning session is included in our full moving service, we do not charge extra for it.
However, if you don’t want to spend extra money on cleaning services, here’s what you need to do upon moving out:
- Empty your refrigerator and defrost the freezer: Wipe down the shelves and don’t leave anything behind.
- Scrub all kitchen countertops, appliances, and sinks.
- Wipe down kitchen cabinets.
- Clean the oven and stove.
- Scrub the bathroom: Your toilet, sink, and shower must be scrubbed down and any residue removed.
- You should vacuum or steam clean. If it’s wood or tile that you’re leaving behind, you must mop.
- Wash the walls.
- Dust busting: Light fixtures, blinds or other flat surfaces should be dusted off.
- Windows must be washed as well
- Vacuum and sweep all floors