Get A Free Quote
Save Your Money
Protect Your Equipment
All of the furniture and equipment will be covered with blankets and shrink wrap. Everything will be handled with care by professional movers!
Do You Need To Move Your Business?
Commercial moving e.g. an office, restaurant, or medical center requires specialized equipment and well-trained, qualified staff.
Packing, securely loading, and safely transporting your equipment require certain skill and experience that are fundamental to our entire staff at Professional Moving Company.
Our company offers a wide range of moving solutions to meet specific needs of our corporate clients. We offer the following services:
- Moving an office, restaurant, store, etc.
- Moving a medical center including expertly transporting medical equipment.
- Disassembly / Reassembly of furniture and equipment installation.
Every aspect of our work is intended to minimize your worrying and bring your company back to it’s working condition as fast as possible. This includes:
- Arrival at the requested start time.
- Each moving truck always has the necessary equipment and packing materials.
- The most efficient quantity of staff to pack and load your company’s belongings, depending on your goals and needs.
Our business moving consultant will be in touch with you to make sure your business is being moved efficiently, and most importantly, meeting all your specific requests and needs.
Our service is available on weekends, so as not to interfere with the working process of your company during the regular workweek, ensuring your employees will be able to get back to work as soon as possible.
You can see results without sending the form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it will be at the same rate, hourly pay.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Checklist for Commercial Moving
What to do before you move?
- Contacting of utility providers. With an eye to confirm moving officially you have to contact utility providers such as cable, gas, phone, water and etc.
- Create an inventory list for the items you’re moving.
- Prepare enough packing supplies or make sure to request those from the moving company.
- Exclude any perishable items and any items which contain gas or flammables.
- Make sure one truck is enough to fit your belongings. Find out the square footage of your place or request visual estimate on-site.
- Start packing your items from the ones you use less in frequent.
- Make sure you confirm your arrangement with moving company ahead of time.