Save Your Money
There are no hidden fees.
We are always punctual and work efficiently.
All packing materials included in the price.
Protect Your Belongings
Relieve From Stress
Our full-service moving >>
Do You Need To Move Your Business?
Packing, securely loading, and safely transporting your equipment require certain skill and experience that are fundamental to our entire staff at Professional Moving Company.
Our company offers a wide range of moving solutions to meet specific needs of our corporate clients. We offer the following services:
- Moving an office, restaurant, store, etc.
- Moving a medical center including expertly transporting medical equipment.
- Disassembly / Reassembly of furniture and equipment installation.
Every aspect of our work is intended to minimize your worrying and bring your company back to it’s working condition as fast as possible. This includes:
- Arrival at the requested start time.
- Each moving truck always has the necessary equipment and packing materials.
- The most efficient quantity of staff to pack and load your company’s belongings, depending on your goals and needs.
Our business moving consultant will be in touch with you to make sure your business is being moved efficiently, and most importantly, meeting all your specific requests and needs.
Our service is available on weekends, so as not to interfere with the working process of your company during the regular workweek, ensuring your employees will be able to get back to work as soon as possible.
You can see results without sending the form.
Checklist for Commercial Moving
What to do before you move?
- Contacting of utility providers. With an eye to confirm moving officially you have to contact utility providers such as cable, gas, phone, water and etc.
- Create an inventory list for the items you’re moving.
- Prepare enough packing supplies or make sure to request those from the moving company.
- Exclude any perishable items and any items which contain gas or flammables.
- Make sure one truck is enough to fit your belongings. Find out the square footage of your place or request visual estimate on-site.
- Start packing your items from the ones you use less in frequent.
- Make sure you confirm your arrangement with moving company ahead of time.
How To Plan a Residential Move
If ever there was one universal sentiment, it’s that moving is among the most excruciating activities. The notorious process of packing and moving the entirety of your earthly belongings requires just about an enormous mental effort, great physical labor, excellent organizational skills, endless patience, and a mighty good chunk of your free time that is […]
How To Avoid Moving Scams.
4 Tips from Professional Movers Any person can become victims of moving fraud in a variety of ways, all of which are costly. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration reports more than 4,100 consumers filed moving fraud claims in 2020, with the average claim being around $8,000. Fifty-three percent of those consumers reported being overcharged […]
Relocations With Stairs
Our company keeps up with the times and today we would like to present new equipment for our movers. Equipment that will facilitate mover’s work and reduce the price of moving for our customers.Moving large or heavy items can easily be done with movers, trained on using this electric stair climber safely. Simple Way to […]
Moving With Pets Without Stress
Our company helps organize your relocating with your pets without stress. Moving is usually stressful for people and for your cats, dogs, and other animals it may add stress as well. Our experts created a simple plan, following which you can reduce stress for you and your pets during relocation to a new place. A […]
How To Reduce The Cost For Long Distance Relocation?
A long distance move can often be expensive. In this article, we will discuss several points to take into consideration. These points will greatly reduce the overall price of your long distance move.
Do you charge extra for heavy items?
Yes, for the ones which are over 250 lbs of weight. Piano, pool table, gun safe, marble top table, etc.