Commercial moving e.g. an office, restaurant, or medical center requires specialized equipment and well-trained, qualified staff.
- From $85 per hour. High Quality for a low price.
- All packing materials included in price.
- Not hidden payments.
All of the furniture will be covered with blankets and shrink wrap. Clothes will be stored in wardrobe boxes. Everything will be handled with care!
We are licensed by the California Public Utility Commission.
Licence number is MTR 0191695All.
We are always punctual and work efficiently.
GET A QUOTE
Do You Need To Move Your Business?
Packing, securely loading, and safely transporting your equipment require certain skill and experience that are fundamental to our entire staff at Professional Moving Company.
Our company offers a wide range of moving solutions to meet specific needs of our corporate clients. We offer the following services:
- Moving an office, restaurant, store, etc.
- Moving a medical center including expertly transporting medical equipment.
- Disassembly / Reassembly of furniture and equipment installation.
Every aspect of our work is intended to minimize your worrying and bring your company back to it’s working condition as fast as possible. This includes:
- Arrival at the requested start time.
- Each moving truck always has the necessary equipment and packing materials.
- The most efficient quantity of staff to pack and load your company’s belongings, depending on your goals and needs.
Our business moving consultant will be in touch with you to make sure your business is being moved efficiently, and most importantly, meeting all your specific requests and needs.
Our service is available on weekends, so as not to interfere with the working process of your company during the regular workweek, ensuring your employees will be able to get back to work as soon as possible.
Call us some time in advance to go briefly through all details of the move – (323) 499-9324
GET A FREE QUOTE
Checklist for Commercial Moving
What to do before you move?
- Contacting of utility providers. With an eye to confirm moving officially you have to contact utility providers such as cable, gas, phone, water and etc.
- Create an inventory list for the items you’re moving.
- Prepare enough packing supplies or make sure to request those from the moving company.
- Exclude any perishable items and any items which contain gas or flammables.
- Make sure one truck is enough to fit your belongings. Find out the square footage of your place or request visual estimate on-site.
- Start packing your items from the ones you use less in frequent.
- Make sure you confirm your arrangement with moving company ahead of time.
A long distance move can often be expensive. In this article, we will discuss several points to take into consideration. These points will greatly reduce the overall price of your
What is included in the Professional Moving Company's Full Service? The Professional Moving Company will provide all packaging materials and equipment. No need to go to the store for boxes,
Ahead of your planned move, it's very important to think about parking for the moving truck. You need to have 30', which is 2-3 car lengths. A permit for a
A quality move will be succesful for a number of reasons, least of which is the actual packing of your household items and furniture. Packing and loading of furniture in
In this article we considered only licensed and insured companies. Most moving companies fall into one of the typical four pricing groups. The first group - lowest price, is uaually