Los Angeles Movers
We know Los Angeles and are ready to help facilitate any moving job you have.
Benefits From Los Angeles Movers
From $95 per hour.
High Quality for a low price.
All of the furniture will be covered with blankets and shrink wrap. Clothes will be stored in wardrobe boxes. Everything will be handled with care!
We are licensed by the California Public Utility Commission.
Licence number is MTR 0191695.
We are always punctual and work efficiently. Please read our guidelines to expedite your move.
Get a Free Quote
Professional Moving Company has all necessary licenses and insurance for performing superior moves in Los Angeles and throughout California.
Los Angeles movers are taught a strategy that maximizes efficiency while focusing on safety and asset protection. They are friendly and hard working.
Ensuring a trouble free move starts with a well thought out plan, using proper packing materials matched to your items, and having drivers that know how to beat L.A. traffic.
For our Los Angeles clients.
- Affordable prices.
- All packing materials included in price
- Not hidden fees.
- Locally owned and operated.
Moving & Storage services in Los Angeles
Long Distance Moving
We provide moving services for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, and more.
Please call to discuss details and to plan your next move – (323) 499-9324
Serving Los Angeles Area
Los Angeles movers are located in the heart of L.A. allowing us to serve customers throughout the entire county, including:
La Canada Flintridge
Marina Del Rey
Palos Verdes Peninsula
Playa Del Rey
Rancho Palos Verdes
Santa Fe Springs
South El Monte
Moving to Los Angeles?
Here are some helpful resources
Department of Water and Power – 111 North Hope Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 – (213) 367-4211
Los Angeles Unified School District – 333 South Beaudry Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90017 – (213) 241-1000
Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce – 350 S. Bixel Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017 – (213) 580-7500
GET A FREE QUOTE
Checklist for Moving
- Call us in advance to go through all details of the move – (323) 499-9324
- Create an inventory list of the items you’re moving.
- Estimate the amount of packing supplies needed or request supplies from us.
- Exclude all perishable items and all items containing gas or flammables.
- Less frequently used items should be packed first.
- Estimate the square footage of your home or office so we can determine the right size truck, or request visual on-site estimate.
- Make sure you confirm your move a few days ahead of time.