La Crescenta Movers
The professional La Crescenta movers are ready to come to your house any time you want to move and help you in relocating to another place.
Benefits For La Crescenta Clients
From $95 per hour.
High Quality for a low price.
All of the furniture will be covered with blankets and shrink wrap. Clothes will be stored in wardrobe boxes. Everything will be handled with care!
We are licensed by the California Public Utility Commission.
Licence number is MTR 0191695.
We are always punctual and work efficiently. Please read our guidelines to expedite your move.
Get a Free Quote
Moving in or from La Crescenta?
When you move with us, you move with movers who know La Crescenta natively and know how to beat the rush hour traffic.
Our moving school trains our teams to focus on safety and protection. We hire only those movers, who never use drugs and free from alcohol addiction.
We providing the best moving service starts with a move plan, the best packing materials matched to your items. It’s the only way to ensure a safe move time and time again.
We providing in La Crescenta:
- Affordable prices.
- All packing materials included in price
- Not hidden payments.
- Locally owned and operated.
La Crescenta Branch
Moving & Storage Services in La Crescenta
We are able store your belongings, holding them until you are ready to move into your new home.
Long Distance Moving
Although most commercial moves involve relocating offices, we can also provide relocation services for schools, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, and other entities.
Call us some time in advance to go briefly through all details of the move – (323) 499-9324
GET A FREE QUOTE
Checklist for Moving
What to do before you move?
- Contacting of utility providers. With an eye to confirm moving officially you have to contact utility providers such as cable, gas, phone, water and etc.
- Create an inventory list for the items you’re moving.
- Prepare enough packing supplies or make sure to request those from the moving company.
- Exclude any perishable items and any items which contain gas or flammables.
- Make sure one truck is enough to fit your belongings. Find out the square footage of your place or request visual estimate on-site.
- Start packing your items from the ones you use less in frequent.
- Make sure you confirm your arrangement with moving company ahead of time.