Moving In Or From Altadena?
Altadena is a great family community located on the outskirts of LA and just south of the Angeles National Forest. This is a perfect place to live if you love outdoor activities, yet still want the convenience of living close to a big city.
The Professional Moving Company has over a decade of experience serving as Altadena's #1 moving company. We are familiar with the area and have the experience necessary to happily facilitate your moving needs.
The Professional Moving Company of Altadena is ready to come to your house or office anytime to help you relocate. We are friendly, simple, hard-working people.
We park our trucks in the immediate vicinity of Altadena, so our team can come to you quickly and solve all the problems often associated with the moving process, it also gives us the opportunity to offer you affordable prices.
Our employees are trained in the best way to protect, pack, and transport all your furniture.
All our trucks are equipped with the equipment needed for a 1st rate move and stocked with high quality packaging material.
Our company provides full-service moving including residential, commercial, and long distance moving,
as well as, our highly acclaimed packing and unpacking services.
For some moves our company provides a flat rate.
You can connect with our manager 7 days a week and ask him about all aspects your move.
Benefits for our customers in Altadena:
- Affordable prices.
- All packing materials included in price
- Not hidden payments.
- Licensed and insured, you don't need to pay extra for base insurance.
- Guaranteed pick-up and delivery date.
- Flat rate for some moves.
Moving to or from Altadena shouldn’t be stressful or difficult. Contact Professional Moving Company now for your free, no obligation moving quote.
Easiest Way Make Moving In or From Altadena
Just 3 simple steps
Create checklist for moving in or from Altadena. You can see it below.
Checklist for Moving
What to do before you move?
- Contacting of utility providers. With an eye to confirm moving officially you have to contact utility providers such as cable, gas, phone, water and etc.
- Create an inventory list for the items you're moving.
- Prepare enough packing supplies or make sure to request those from the moving company.
- Exclude any perishable items and any items which contain gas or flammables.
- Make sure one truck is enough to fit your belongings. Find out the square footage of your place or request visual estimate on-site.
- Start packing your items from the ones you use less in frequent.
- Make sure you confirm your arrangement with moving company ahead of time.
- Call us some time in advance to go briefly through all details of the move - (323) 499-9324